Sinusoidal Motor Efficiency Controller
The SinuMEC (Sinusoidal Motor Efficiency Controller) is a three phase induction motor controller that on one hand improves motor efficiency by controlling voltage supplied to the motor providing on the other hand the advantages of a soft starter.
Built around patented technology, the SinuMEC provides pure SINUSOIDAL voltage waveform when the motor starts and while it runs.
When the motor operates at partial load, the SinuMEC automatically reduces the voltage supplied to it, thus enabling improved motor performance, energy savings and uncompromised operations.
The SinuMEC is available in the power range from 7,5 kW up to 132 kW.
- Reduction of up to 18% in consumed energy (kWh)
- Reduction of 30% - 50% in current and apparent energy (kVA)
- Reduced startup current, typically 1.8-2.2 times the nominal
- Reduction of up to 75% in network conduction losses
- Reduction of 15% - 75% in reactive energy (kVAr) without using capacitors
- Harmonics free - Complies with EMC standards also during startup sequence
- Extends motor life expectancy and reduces Life Cycle Cost (LCC)